- Air cell fit to the body line*
- Air Support developed a new anti-decubitus prevention air mattress system based on the theme of "pressure redistribution".
Conventional anti-decubitus prevention air mattress system relieve pressure through low-pressure maintenance, low rebound, and alternating pressure, but Air Support focuses on the body area while in bed.
The shape and allocation of the newly developed air cells support the body over a large area. This has made it possible to achieve the ideal distribution of body pressure.
The cells fit to the body line, and their shape and allocation realize the ideal distribution of body pressure.
Sex：Female Hight：172cm Weight：90kg
- The newly developed "Ab cell" is installed around the sacrum, the location most at risk for bedsores. As the 3-layer Ab cell absorbs locally applied pressure, it prevents the body from sinking into the mattress or bottoming out.
- Newly developed
Ab cell *
- The newly imagined 3-layer air cells support the sacral region, which is most at risk for bedsores, with excellent withstand-pressure dispersion force. The upper layer made of small air cells carefully covers the sacral region and absorbs pressure. The large middle layer supports the person’s body weight. The lower layer keeps high pressure to prevent the body from bottoming out.
- Large cell
- Large cells with a diameter of 100 are allocated in areas such as the waist and thighs. By supporting the body while fitting closely to crevices, the applied pressure is dispersed other parts of the body.
- Small cell
- Small cells with a diameter of 60 softly support the protrusions of the body. The contact pressure on the heels and other small areas is also lowered. Furthermore, the small cells allocated as anchor cells at the top and bottom of the sacral region prevent sliding during back raising.
- During an emergency exhausts the air from the mattress within 10 seconds.
- Sliding prevention
- The anchor cells at the top and bottom of the sacral region prevent sliding during back raising.
- Mattress thickness: 150mm
- Realizes a mattress thickness of 150 mm. The side rails can be used effectively. Furthermore, falls from the bed are also prevented.
- Dedicated cover
- Employs a loose fitting cover to prevent decubitus caused by sliding.
The highly elastic cover is waterproof, moisture permeable, and flame-proof.
- Replaceable air cells
- The completely independent air cells
can be replaced individually.
- Excellent storing characteristics
- If the air is released, the mattress can be folded compactly,
which is convenient for storage and carrying.