- About the Control Unit
- The control unit adjusts the pressure automatically to match
the body weight of the patient
- Hardness setting
- Enables adjustment of the pressure over 3 stages of LOW, MID,
and HI to suit sleeping comfort or preference.
- Static mode
- All air cells are filled with air, and the body is supported by a fixed pressure,
even under environments to maintain a postoperative resting state.
- Alternating mode
- 3-system alternation. Undulates with a 150-second cycle.
- Rehabilitation mode
- Raises the pressure within the mattress to prevent unnecessary sinking
and creates an environment that allows movement even when on the mattress.
- Head up mode
- Hardens portions of the mattress to prevent the body from sliding against
the air cells and bottoming out during back-raising.
- Ventilation mode
- Blows air within the mattress to lower the humidity during use.
- Key lock release
- If no functions are operated within 1 minute from when the power is switched on, the device goes into key lock mode automatically. This button releases the key lock and enables button operation.
- Alarm stop
- This button mutes the warning sound and switchs off the warning LED.
- Air-leak detection
- In the event that a mattress air-leak is detected, the warning sound and LED indicate an error.
- Power-cut countermeasures
- The warning sound and LED indicate that the power supply has stopped. Even if the restoration of power takes some time, air leakage from the air mattress is prevented for 72 hours.
- When the installed emergency-power battery is near the end of its lifespan, the LED flashes.